Montague 21

29 July 2017

Frame complete!

Week 4: I think today was one of the windiest days I have ever ventured outside in my life! I mean, bits of trees flew at me the whole drive, the car was shaking, I am just so glad to be alive to share this post with ya'll :)
We are basically in week 4 since Porter Davis started the excavations again and we can see progress every single week. A day after we got the notification that the bank paid for the slab we received the invoice for the frame. On Monday we will have Darbecca inspect the slab and the frame and hopefully PD did a good job and we won't have a whole headache of chasing them up to fix tons of things... it's nice to hope for things...

We now have a roof frame and everything~~
The back alfresco with my finger for that extra artistic flare~

No comments:

Post a Comment